If you are interested in a different position that isn’t listed then please email your CV to JOBS@THEFIFEARMS.COM.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Reservationist to join our Front of House Team. The role is an essential element to the guest stay, working in a team that takes pride in our beautiful hotel.
Our new Reservationist will be confident and have experience in the following areas:
- Create memorable experiences by consistently providing an exceptional guest experience through the delivery of our Standard Operating Procedures ensuring that every guest feels special and wants to return.
- Deal with all reservations and enquiries with care and in line with the Company’s procedures.
- Have complete knowledge of facilities, room rates, promotions and hours of operation so that you can positively approach bedroom, guest activities/experiences, and F&B outlet sales opportunities.
- Communicate effectively and professionally with guests and all team members, sharing knowledge and ensuring effective and efficient handover of information.
- Positively approach sales opportunities to maximise revenue by making informed recommendations based on in-depth knowledge of the rooms and services of the hotel and using upselling techniques at every appropriate opportunity.
- Support a safe working environment by adhering to Health & Safety, Food Hygiene, Fire and Evacuation procedures and Licensing Laws.
- Take ownership of your personal development enhancing your ability to build knowledge and make informed recommendations. Support and contribute to the development of a cohesive Sales Team.
Painter and Decorator
We now have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Painter & Decorator to join our Maintenance Team. The role is an essential element to the guest stay, working in a small team that takes pride in our beautiful hotel. Our new Painter & Decorator will be confident in the following areas:
- Consistently provide an exceptional guest experience by ensuring that all public areas, guest bedrooms and back of house areas are in pristine condition and flawlessly presented.
- Support the service through efficiently and timeously completing painting and decorating tasks, to include preparation, touch ups and repairs, as well as complete new spaces.
- Communicate effectively with the team and the other departments in the hotel.
- Maintain a safe working environment by ensuring that you are adhering to Health & Safety, and Fire & Evacuation procedures.
- Take ownership of your personal development, enhancing your ability to build knowledge and make informed recommendations.
We are delighted to be recruiting an experienced and hands-on Spa Manager to join our team at the Albamhor Spa. This is a wonderful and exciting opportunity for you to make your mark by:
- Working together with the Leadership Team on the concept and further development of the Spa facilities, including introducing a couple’s treatment cabin in the hotel garden.
- Further developing the treatment menu together with the Scottish Spa range iShga, and introducing an additional brand allowing us to diversify our offering.
- Implementing a Spa booking system to facilitate the management of guest appointments and the spa team schedule.
- Maximising revenue targets by developing spa treatment packages, spa days and promotional calendars, as well as focusing on increasing retail sales.
- Ensuring all opportunities for promoting and upselling the Albamhor Spa are maximised, both externally and internally.
- Managing, training, and coaching a small and skilled team of therapists.
Housekeeping Floor Supervisor
We have an exciting opportunity for a Housekeeping Supervisor to join our exceptional team. The role is fundamental to the successful running of our busy Housekeeping department. Our new Housekeeping Supervisor will be confident in the following areas:
- Support the creation of memorable experiences by ensuring and maintaining the highest standards of housekeeping and cleanliness throughout the hotel.
- Foster a culture of effective communication throughout the team and promote good interdepartmental and supplier relations.
- Be confident and allow your personality to enhance the atmosphere by creating a warm, homely, and welcoming environment to our guests, and encourage the same from your team.
- Support the manager with training, rotas, daily planning, ordering and stocktaking to ensure a smooth and efficient service.
- Promote and support a safe working environment by adhering to Health & Safety, Food Hygiene, Fire and Evacuation procedures and Licensing Laws.
- Take ownership of your personal development, enhancing your ability to build knowledge and make informed recommendations, whilst supporting the development of your team through on job coaching.