We are delighted to welcome Naomi McIntosh to the hotel every Friday morning for Vinyasa yoga classes. The perfect way to relax and unwind from a busy week, and prepare yourself for a weekend in the beautiful Cairngorms National Park.
Running from 8 – 9am, these hour long classes will move fluidly and there will be options for both beginners and experienced practitioners. The beauty of yoga is that anyone can benefit from it because if you can breathe, you can practice yoga. Naomi aims to create a space for all students to feel inspired and empowered so that they leave class feeling uplifted and energized.
By teaching yoga Naomi hopes to help others as it has helped her in so many ways. She first started practicing in 2006 and yoga has been part of her life ever since. Moving from London in 2015 she now calls Crathie home and when not practicing and teaching, her favourite places to be are running in the woods or in her hillside garden. She is a designer, lecturer and researcher and brings this love for the Cairngorms and creativity to her classes.
What to expect:
– There are yoga mats and blocks provided or please bring your own
– Bring an extra layer for Savasana
– Be barefooted and please leave your shoes at the door
– Be comfortable and practice yoga in clothes that let you stretch and remove any loose jewellery.
– It is best to avoid meals 3 hours before yoga and avoid drinking during practice if possible.
– ahimsa (non-harming/compassion in action) practice starts on your mat, Be mindful. All yoga is a non-competitive practice, be patient and compassionate with yourself.
Classes are free to hotel guests, please enquire at reception or register your interest via email to email@example.com
Classes are £10 for the local community and can be booked HERE